Viper Sidewinder Tungsten Steel Tip 25 Gram Dart Set
Coil up and prepare to strike with the Viper Sidewinder Steel Tip Darts designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores.
Each barrel enjoys knurled bands, deep grooves or shark fins, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Sidewinder Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Shafts, for maximum durability. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with wild sidewinder graphics adorning each slim flight, for a dangerous look. Each set includes six wide glide flights, three extra nylon shafts, and dart mechanic repair tool. Barrels also feature a limited lifetime warranty!
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings provides an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Wide Glide dart flights feature wild sidewinder graphics for a dangerous look and feel.
- Includes six flights, three extra nylon replacement shafts, , and Dart mechanic repair tool.