14' Williamson Shuffleboard
The Williamson shuffleboard encapsulates the design of the industrial age with solid 6/4 alder rails, each distressed by hand. A hand rubbed, dark walnut stain is then applied to enhance the wood and distressing. The corner brackets and center connector are custom made for this table out of 1/4″ steel, each one hand distressed on a wire wheel to add age and depth. The legs are cast utilizing the same molds that have been used for over a century and finished in a clear lacquer to seal in the beauty of the iron work.
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring
- Williamson outside width is 32″
- 3″ thick x 20″ wide pro playing surface, coated with exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is constructed of solid 1 1/2" hard wood that is finished in a hand rubbed stain and 2 coats furniture lacquer for a wipe clean, low maintenance finish.
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Four cast iron legs for all sizes
- Proudly made in the USA